Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3/21/2017 I need to skip a page ... by Angel Lois LBD

I need to skip a page. 

Right now I'd like to skip a few months -

I'm not really dumb,
just always thinking that everyone
will be pleased when something nice comes about
but maybe it is dumb -

Meanness is hard to hear -
It leaves scars and so
I retreat a bit further
into that protective shell.

It will work out over the long haul -
This is  a new challenge -
So  a new conflict -
If I had stopped or stepped aside when others thought
"it couldn't be done"
or "shouldn't be done"
not much would have happened in programming.

I know my strengths.

Ha! I know what you want -
You hope I'll make a fool of myself -

Wouldn't it be lovely to see?

Your meanness of soul
Your envy
Your hatred of success of others

Are you less
because of some one else?

* Note: Mama went through "H" to move forward with many of her plans and dreams. Her constancy of will and dedication to carrying out her life-long pledge of "doing good" required stubborn grit and greatness. This was and still is Mama, Lois Brown Dale (now Angel Lois).

Mama's Moon Flower
 

No comments:

Post a Comment